Friday, October 24, 2008

Obama doesn't appear to be Eligible to run for President... ???

Based upon the information I have come across and the interviews I have heard I have some SERIOUS questions about the eligibility of Barrack Obama to run for the office of President of the United States.


To summarize the details here are the three things are REQUIRED to become the President of the United States.


1. 35-years old

2. Lived in the US for the past 14 years

3. Natural BORN Citizen


Based upon my research we have a candidate that is NOT ELIGIBLE to become the President of the United States and it has NOTHING to do with race as the media is so crassly seeking to imply. But rather a legitimate disqualification similar to that of the Governator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger.


First is the easy to watch interview with prominent Pennsylvania Democrat, Philip J. Berg who is suing to have Barrack Obama produce a legitimate birth certificate.


Additionally there is another supporting video that PROVES Obama's Birth Certificate is a forgery (watch border on the certificate shift) and note they have the guy who confessed to making the forgery. That is not normal for identical documents which the base document for the two births would have been.


Just incase you missed Philip J. Berg's radio interview with Dr. Michael Savage, you are going to want to hear the full interview.


I haven't seen any articles in the news on this issue so I googled it. (See the results.)

After all this I am forced to postulate that perhaps in the Network Media's view the MANDATORY nature of citizenship doesn't apply for those who may have been educated as an Indonesian CITIZEN as a Muslim. Which is exactly what they are suggesting by default silence in the absence of any real questions or investigation into the past life history of one"Barry Soetoro", better known to them as THE ONE, who gives them a tingle down their legs. What ever happened to investigative reporters? I guess Bob Woodward is more interested in the currently sitting idiot liberal president, rather than exposing an individual who isn't even legally eligible to run for President of the United States.


If I were Obama I would be fighting this one with a piece of paper! Where is his proof? John McCain provided his documentation but we still haven't seen a "valid" birth certificate from Mr. Obama. I have always believe that where there is smoke there is fire... I will leave the rest to you as an individual to decide. So far in my book he isn't even a citizen, which is scary when you consider the fact that he is a sitting US Senator! I hope that this is wrong, because if it isn't we have a serious problem in our political system. Yet last I heard Mr. Obama was seeking to have the case dismissed rather than providing the documentation it requests and refuting its other claims as sperious.

No comments: